Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Leaving Early Today To Do Some Service!

October 26, 2015

Dear Family & Friends,

Sorry in advance for such a short letter. I don't have much time because we have to leave early to go do some service. But this week has been really good. I had my first birthday up here in Alta!!! So ya, I'll get a picture sent hopefully next week of it. We had our ZLT on Monday and Tuesday in Trondheim so we got home late Tuesday night. It was really great. We talked about different ways to find people to teach and better ways of teaching. That was really good to go over.

We've continued to do some service. We got to help work on an extension to a house. So it's really been a cool experience getting to serve others and make their lives easier.

We had moves call yesterday. Elder Cheney is getting moved to Stavanger and I'll stay here in Alta for most likely another 6 weeks.

Sorry for the short email again. I'll have more next week! Have a great week!

Elder Mickelson

No comments:

Post a Comment