Monday, May 29, 2017

This May Be Message Number 100

All of us together
May 29, 2017

Hey Everyone!

So, rumor has it that this is email number 100. I don't know how true it is, but it seems legit. It's been fun for me to see how my emails have evolved over the last couple years. It started as practically a few sentences. After finding out that people would want to read more than a couple lines, I had to step it up a notch. But that's aside from the point. That is a TON of emails.

Coming back down on
a mountain bike trail
I've been asked a lot lately, "Are you excited to be going home soon?" (by the way, I'm coming home next week). And I guess I'll answer that. I'm excited to see everyone, but I'm really going to miss it a lot here. I have so many new friends I've made over here, and it'll be hard to leave. Thankfully Facebook exists! Luckily, it's easier to hold contact with people nowadays than it used to be. So yes, I am excited to be home, but I think part of me will be left here. And I'll take a bit of Norway home with me.

So this week has been definitely a great one. We started out with another hike. It was soooo much fun! We went out with one of the young men, and it was a blast.

We also went and got kebab too that evening with another one of the young men. Tons of fun. That's for sure. The youth in this ward are so great. I've really appreciated the church here in Norway, they're just all studs!

I had my interview with our mission president too this week. So Elder Mitchell, Sanchez, and I took a train (see right there? I took yet another train haha) over to the mission president's home. So we spent the early afternoon over there with interviews and lunch. So it was really good.

This week was a great one, but definitely hot! It was up in the 80s this week. Really nice to be out in, but I got a bit of a sunburn. Oh well, it wasn't too bad!

Well I hope you all have a great week! Take care! And I'll see some of you next week!

Sincerely,

Elder Justin Mickelson


“Even in the most difficult and darkest of times, there is light and goodness all around us.” -Mark A. Bragg

Extreme ramp/turn thing (wall of death maybe?)
River along the hike
Snake that we nearly stepped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment