Monday, April 10, 2017

I Hop You All Had A Great Week...Because I Sure Did!

Elder Mitchell and I

April 10, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!

I hope you all had a great week. Because I sure did!

By way of announcement and keeping you all up to date with my weekly adventures, I did take a train. I was THIS *pinching thumb and pointer finger together* close to saying I didn't take a train this week. I was going to be quite impressed with myself for having had something change. But nope!
Me chilling on an elephant

We had ended up going to Sandvika for a meeting one morning, but aside from that, no train trips. This week I will though (of course haha). BUT! While I was walking through the middle of Sandvika, I saw a familiar face! One of my old neighbors I had when I lived there was walking by and I went over and talked with him for a bit. So it was way fun to catch up with him and see how life was going. Always nice to see friends!

I didn't have any really crazy foods, BUT. I did have some homemade chipotle sauce. Wow. Delicious. That's the best way to describe it. Delicious with a kick!

We were headed to over to a family's house for dinner one night this week, and as we drove past a little soccer area, we saw a couple of their sons playing there. And we had a few minutes to spare, so we parked the car and joined the neighborhood kids in soccer. Ya, I schooled like 10 year olds. Not really actually anything impressive, but it was fun at least! haha Everyone had a good time so it worked out well.
Elder Mitchell and I washed the car.

We had splits this week and Elder Mitchell (not the one here in Drammen) came from Oslo. It was a blast. We had visited several people and saw like a million people we knew along the way. So it was a way great time. And I didn't need a train ticket, so lucky me! haha

On Saturday we went out in the middle of Drammen with some tablets showing the new Easter video with people. It was a lot of fun and the sun was shining so there wasn't really anything to complain about. It had just been a blast! The video is just on www.mormon.org it's like the first thing on it. The video is called the Prince of Peace. It's a nice little 2 minute video about Easter. I liked it a lot.

Well I hope you all have a great week! Take care! And Happy Easter!!!

Sincerely,

Elder Justin Mickelson

John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

Countryside outside of Drammen #1


Countryside outside of Drammen #2


Countryside outside of Drammen #3

No comments:

Post a Comment