Sunday, September 13, 2015

This Week Has Been Super Fun!


September 7, 2015 

Dear Family & Friends,


This week has been super fun! Elder Cheney and I taught a bit about the church at the high school here. We went Wednesday and Friday. Linnea went with us and did most of the talking (which makes it easier for me). We answered questions they had so it was really fun to go do.


Thursday we had the chance to go to Hammerfest (the furthest North city in the world) and we visited the members there. They are such amazing members here in Norway. They are awesome! I am now a member of the "Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society" also known as "Isbjørnklubben" (Polar Bear Club).

We might have a new investigator! I'm really hoping that our lesson goes awesome!

We went on two short hikes today. It's been really nice up here in Alta. So the area was gorgeous today!

Here's a picture from one of my hikes today.

Love,

Elder Mickelson

No comments:

Post a Comment