Monday, August 31, 2015

A Mailing Update

Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:12:39

Well...we are still moving in...but the big part of the move has happened and we are now in downtown Oslo at the Young Adult Center/Office.
#1.  Let me give you a mailing address update.  First…I goofed the last time and spelled Welhavens gate with 2 L’s….We still get the mail you’re sending but for future, the address is:
Welhavens Gate 2C 1.etg
0166, Oslo
Norway
#.2   Let me encourage you to send packages to the Sandvika postboks address:
Elder or Sister Name
Jesu Kristi Kirke av SDH
Postboks 894
1306  Sandvika
Norway
We pick up mail there on our way in to the city, and I feel more confident at least right now that your packages will arrive if sent there.  I’ll try and drop you a note when they arrive so you’ll know.
We got a package today for Sister Sophie Wood that I will forward later today.
Thanks for your patience in all this crazy mail stuff.

Yesterday we had a great zone conference here in Oslo with President and Sister Hill and our area authority Elder and Sister Johnson.  I got to meet many of your missionaries who up till now have just been voices on the phone!  I have not met a missionary here that I wouldn’t gladly take home and call mine.  You have done well with your parenting!  We have some of the best and hardest working missionaries in the world I’m sure.  They are kind, and polite and loving and thoughtful!  Be proud they carry your last name on their name badges!
Remember, if you have any questions or things you’re concerned about, just email me.  I’m a phone call away from either the President and Sister Hill or your missionary.
Fondly,
Sister Judy Brostrom
Norway Oslo Mission Secretary
Office phone No. +47 67 52 12 70
Organization No:  975 423 353
Address:  Wellhavens Gate 2C 1. Etg
                0166 Oslo, Norway
     Or: Postboks 894 1306 Sandvika, Norway

Email:       2018004@ldschurch.org/:  www.lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment